Battery Operation Instruction and Attentions
ANY BATTERY ACCIDENTS DUE TO THE IMPROPER USAGE OR MISTREATED BATTERY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY
1. Charging current: Can’t surpass the biggest charging current which in this specification stipulated.
2. Charging voltage: Doesn’t have to surpass the highest amount which in this specification stipulated to decide the voltage.
3. Charge temperature: The battery must carry on the charge in the ambient temperature scope which this specification stipulated.
4. Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way charge, the prohibition reverse charges. If the battery positive electrode and the hode meet instead, can damage the battery.
The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature scope which this specification stipulated.
The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification stipulation the biggest discharging current, the oversized electric current electric discharge can cause the battery capacity play to reduce and to cause the battery heat.
After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately cannot affect the use, but the long time excessively discharges can cause the battery performance, battery function losing. The battery long term has not used, has the possibility to be able to be at because of its automatic flashover characteristic certain excessively discharges the condition, to prevented excessively discharges the occurrence, the battery should maintain the certain electric quantity.
Storage the Batteries
The battery should store in the product specification stipulation temperature range.
1. Avoid shorting the battery:
– do not mix batteries with metal stuff together, it does happen big problem because of this kind of mistake
2. It will lead to battery leakage, explosion, or fire if you don’t know the notice below.
– do not put the battery into a microwave oven, nor high pressure container
– do not expose or dispose of the battery in fire or immerse in water
– do not use or assemble the battery with other different make, type, or model batteries
– do not use the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or abnormal conditions is detected during use, charge, or storage.
If liquid leaking from the battery gets into your eyes, don’t rub your eyes and wash them with clean water and go to see a doctor immediately, the leaking liquid from the battery may cause explosion or fire.
Do not disassemble or deform the battery
Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries
Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours
Store the battery in a cool,dry and well-ventilated area
Keep out of the reach of children
Never use a modified or damaged charger
Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Please check environment to use the battery,for more details, please check the attentions as belows.
Please match batteries’ amps for your own E-cigs mods to make sure to be used safely.
Please take out the batteries while the device is not used.
Please do not over-discharge or over-charge the batteries.
Do not use the battery if batter’s wrapper is damaged.
Do not use the battery if batter’s discharge current is NOT matched with your prodcut.
Do not keep your battery in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects to avoid short-circuit. Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, or expose to water, fire, or high temperatures abouve 100℃ or 212F.